MAC Agent Release Notes
Currently in Open Beta. Latest version is 1.0
- Approving via Approval Request requires policy deployment
- Unable to disable products
- Application Control - Unable to set policy for specific interface
- Application Control - Default Deny policy is not created by default
- Storage Control - Unable to use Apple's storage interface in policy
- ThreatLocker Tray - No popup for Maintenance Modes
- Baselining applications during ThreatLocker installation
- Automatic Learning to Computer and Groups
- Permitting applications by Hash as well as Custom Rules when attached to a policy
- Application Control Default Deny Policy at the bottom of the policy hierarchy to secure machines and only permit what is explicitly allowed
- Supports Learning Mode, Installation Mode, and Monitor Only
- Storage Control supports auditing of external storage, custom paths, and specified local folders
- Monitor and denying on storage for all external storage as well as specified local folders
- Network Access Controls (NAC) supports Authorization Hosts as well as updating IPs for objects
- Tamper Protection to stop unauthorized users from disabling ThreatLocker
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.