Windows Agent Version 6.x Release Notes
Updated April 29, 2022
Please make sure you test this with your Applications before you roll this out to all of your endpoints.
- Provides a workaround for vulnerability in Windows that has been responsibly disclosed to Microsoft
- Fixed an issue some customers occasionally experienced with Veeam software
Updated February 4, 202
- Security Improvements to Tamper Protection
- Performance Improvement when utilizing group membership
- Health Service is now installed by the ThreatLocker Service
- Added the ability to customize computer names upon installation by a script using the Stub Installer
- Fixed an issue with .ps1 files and baselining
- Fixed an issue where some customers experienced RetailPro 9 software failing on installation
- Fixed an issue where some customers experienced N-Able Backup Manager failing
- Fixed an issue with temp files being created for some customers when using an invalid URL for the Tray Icon
- Improved the compatibility between AD Groups and Ringfencing Policies for better functionality
- Fixed a performance issue that was experienced by some customers when adding new core files
- Fixed an issue where core files could create high disk IO usage when a large number of patches was released
- Resolved an issue where certain files were locked during the installation of some applications
Updated February 9, 2022
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced with Veeam Backup update failing.
- Resolved an issue in which some customers experienced a temporary increase in memory usage when restarting the ThreatLocker Service.
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced in which the certificate on some files registered incorrectly on installation (this did not affect execution).
- Made performance improvements to the calculation of SHA256 hashes.
- Made performance improvements to core file downloads.
- Resolved an issue in which some customers experienced an increase in IO usage when downloading the core files after applying a large number of Microsoft patches.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.