Agent Version 6.7 Release Notes
- Security Improvements to Tamper Protection
- Performance Improvement when utilizing group membership
- Health Service is now installed by the ThreatLocker Service
- Added the ability to customize computer names upon installation by a script using the Stub Installer
- Fixed an issue with .ps1 files and baselining
- Fixed an issue where some customers experienced RetailPro 9 software failing on installation
- Fixed an issue where some customers experienced N-Able Backup Manager failing
- Fixed an issue with temp files being created for some customers when using an invalid URL for the Tray Icon
- Improved the compatibility between AD Groups and Ringfencing Policies for better functionality
- Fixed a performance issue that was experienced by some customers when adding new core files
- Fixed an issue where core files could create high disk IO usage when a large number of patches was released
- Resolved an issue where certain files were locked during the installation of some applications
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.