ThreatLocker Driver 6.7 Release Notes - 2/9/2022
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced with Veeam Backup update failing.
- Resolved an issue in which some customers experienced a temporary increase in memory usage when restarting the ThreatLocker Service.
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced in which the certificate on some files registered incorrectly on installation (this did not affect execution).
- Made performance improvements to the calculation of SHA256 hashes.
- Made performance improvements to core file downloads.
- Resolved an issue in which some customers experienced an increase in IO usage when downloading the core files after applying a large number of Microsoft patches.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.