ThreatLocker Version 7.8 Release Notes
Latest version: 22.214.171.1241
- Proxy is now supported, however new machines will not install with the current build. Fix expected in the 7.8.2 release.
Bugs and Fixes
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced with high CPU spikes when compiling code
- Resolved an issue affecting some customers using Authorization Hosts in their NAC policies
- Resolved backup issues with Tamper Protection
- Resolved an issue with Policies not inheriting status change
- Resolved Ringfencing issues impacting some customers regarding Application Interaction, Read & Write permissions, and Network Denies
- Resolved an issue where Driver Registry Keys were not populating upon update from previous version
- Resolved an issue experienced by a customer regarding 0 byte size executables and DLL files
- Resolved an issue where the ThreatLocker Service Driver used more memory than expected
- Changes the Core download function to prevent increased bandwidth if and processing if the core download fails
- Added support for future product
- Added ability to audit outbound traffic to localhost
- VBS scripts are logged as an executable and blocked by default
- Improved log processing to decrease disk usage
- Improvements to Tamper Protection Mode
- General security improvements
- General performance improvements and fixes
- Improved Remote Presence storage policies
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.