Deploying ThreatLocker using Atera - PowerShell Script
The following steps demonstrate how to deploy ThreatLocker to your clients utilizing a PowerShell script via Atera.
PowerShell 4.0 is required for this method to work.
It is best to run the script found below against clients one at a time, as you need to pass the Organization Name into the script as a variable.
Creating the Script
- Navigate to the Admin area.
- Select Scripts under Monitoring.
- On the next screen, select Create Script.
- Enter a Description and Filename.
- Confirm that .ps1 is selected as the script type.
- In the script editor section, copy the contents from the file located here.
- Change the $identifier variable on line 4 of the script to include your ThreatLocker identifier.
For information on how to locate your ThreatLocker Identifier please review our article: How to Locate Your Unique Identifier.
- Select Save.
- Navigate to your Devices list and filter by the company you wish to deploy ThreatLocker to.
- Select all devices.
- Select the install-threatlocker script > Next.
- Add the organization name as you want them to appear in ThreatLocker.
- Select Run Script.
After a few minutes the agents should begin to appear in the ThreatLocker Portal.