Trusting an Application by a Certificate
You can permit applications by their certificate in combination with path, hash or process.
To Permit using a Certificate from the Audit
- Search for the file in the Unified Audit;
- Expand the item you wish to permit;
- Click Add to Application;
- Select the Application Name from the dropdown list;
- Clear the boxes you do not want to match.
- Select the Certificate from the certificate dropdown list, and click the Add button.
- Select Save
- Click Deploy Policies
We recommend you only use certificate-only rules for uncommon vendors. For example, permitting everything signed by Microsoft would result in allowing potentially dangerous Microsoft Applications to run.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.