ThreatLocker Version 7.5 (Beta) Release Notes
Known Issue: 7.5 is NOT compatible with Windows Server 2008.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Added cloud-based installation option for processing Approval Requests
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced with NAC Keywords needing to be added to policies on both the client and server machines in order to function properly
- Performance improvements regarding Checking for Updates
- Resolved an issue where some customers saw an increase in CPU if updates.threatlocker.com was restricted on their firewall
- Fixed an issue some customers had when using NAC and port 8810 was already in use
- Added additional logging for DLLs being called by dotNet
- Improvements to the cleanup process of old/unused MD5 cache files
- Added extra logic to handle the increased number of executions seen by RMMs and Anti-Viruses
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.