ThreatLocker Version 7.2 Release Notes
- Added the ability to disable the Elevation request popup to permit 'Elevating Silently'
- Added paging and Action Type Filtering to the Blocked Items log in the tray
- Added a new GUID option to NAC location dropdowns to provide a more user-friendly way of adding computers and/or groups to NAC Policies
- NAC default setting was changed to 'Monitor Only' status - create a default-deny policy at the computer group level to enable blocking
- Added Process and Created By Process logging on Elevation logs on machines running Windows 10 and higher
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue some customers experienced with Ringfencing Audit entries showing the application instead of the process
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced with Tags not applying to Destination Locations on NAC Policies
- Performance improvements to Network Access Control
- Improvements to performance and memory usage
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.