Portal Release Notes - March 3rd, 2022
- Fixed an issue some customers experienced with the Computers Not Running ThreatLocker script not working correctly
- Added Ticket Type and Ticket Source dropdown menus to the Kaseya Integration
- Fixed an issue in which some customers could not move Policies from a child organization to the Global level
- Resolved an issue where some customers were logged out of the Mobile App after 30 minutes regardless of the logout time they selected
- Made performance improvements on the Computers Page
- Fixed an issue where some customers occasionally did not receive the banner message when pressing the 'Update Last Match' button.
- Made improvements to the Organizations Page loading
- Fixed an issue some customers experienced where occasionally computers were not being removed from the ThreatLocker Portal when the ThreatLocker Agent was uninstalled
- Resolved an issue some customers experienced in which ThreatLocker showed a Suggested Ringfence Policy incorrectly as a Suggested Deny Policy in an Approval Request
- Fixed an issue in which some customers were unable to use the export button on the Unified Audit
- Changed ThreatLocker's OTC message for improved Mobile App login
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.