Portal Release Notes - Jan 13th, 2021
The following changes have been made to the portal.
- Maintenance Schedules have replaced Learning Mode, Tamper Protection, and Monitor Only (See "Maintenance Mode" in this article)
- Added the feature to mass Move Computers between Organizations and Groups (See "Move Computer" in this article)
- Added the feature to mass Remove offline computers from the portal
- Added a feature to Remove Unused Policies from a group (See "Remove Unused Policies Button" in this article)
- Added Icons to the Policies page to make it easier to identify the actions of a Policy (See "Policy Action Icons" in this article)
- Added a dropdown option to Deny and Ringfence policies to allow you to turn on Monitor Mode for the policy (See "Status" in this article)
- Added Paging to the Policies page to improve performance
- Added Paging to the Applications page to improve performance
- Added the ability to alter the order of a Policy within a group by editing the order in a textbox on the Policies page (See "Reordering Policies" in this article)
- Added Tags for Network Ringfencing policies in preparation for the release of Agent 6.0 (Click Here for more information)
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.