Portal Release Notes 2/4/2022
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Resolved an issue experienced by some customers when adding credit card information from Autofill
- Added a Save & Close button to all Integrations setup windows
- Resolved an issue where some customers couldn't remove their payments from the Billing page
- Fixed an issue with Kaseya BMS failing to save changes for some customers
- Resolved an issue with the Applications Installed/Updated in the last 30/7 days report
- Fixed an issue some customers were experiencing with ConnectWise quantities not syncing correctly with their contracts
- Changed the red message bar that populates on integrations to only show if the message is relevant to the user
- Fixed issues some customers experienced with the ITGlue Integration regarding assets and computers
- Resolved an issue where some customers were unable to view the Built-In Applications when creating Policies
- Resolved an issue where some customers couldn't create new maintenance schedules from the Maintenance Schedule window
- Fixed an issue some customers experienced where the user would be logged out when completing an approval after following the link from their email
- Resolved an issue where the users dropdown wasn't showing for some customers when setting a maintenance schedule from the Maintenance Schedule window
- Added the ability to move Tags from a Child Organization to the Parent Organization
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.