Portal Release Notes 12/13/21
- Added the visibility of Parent Applications in the Application dropdown lists for child accounts
- Added the ability to enter comments when ignoring an Approval Request
- Added more information to the System Audit when adding new files to an Application
- Added a message to Integrations to prompt users to reach out to Support when setting up a new integration
- Added support for European IT Glue
- Improvements and bug fixes to the ConnectWise Integration
- Made overall improvements to the Portal's performance
- Fixed a bug where some customers were unable to link from a file in the Unified Audit to the Policy that matched the file because the link was disabled
- Fixed a bug where for some customers, if a computer was in a permanent Monitor Only status, the Maintenance Mode wouldn't change from the quick dropdown menu
- Fixed an issue with autofill when adding a credit card payment
- Fixed an issue where some customers were unable to select a payment method
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.