For all mobile versions above 2.05, please see ThreatLocker Mobile App | ThreatLocker Help Center (kb.help)
For information on the Andriod ThreatLocker Mobile App, please see: ThreatLocker Android App | ThreatLocker Help Center (kb.help)
The ThreatLocker Mobile App supports iOS version 14 or above.
Input your ThreatLocker Portal username.
Input your ThreatLocker Portal password.
Select your logout time period.
For SMS or OTC 2-Factor Authentication, you will need to retrieve your code and input it here. Then click 'Submit'.
For DUO, you will need to approve your DUO push and then you will be logged into ThreatLocker Mobile.
Once successfully authenticated, ThreatLocker Mobile will display a list of all the computers you manage, including all computers for child organizations.
ThreatLocker Mobile does not currently support authentication using Yubikey.
About the Computers Page
The top line in each entry is the name of the Organization.
The second line is the name of the computer.
Any active Maintenance Periods will be listed below the name of the computer.
Buttons that have a colorful icon signify an active Maintenance period.
Any buttons with icons in gray signify an inactive Maintenance period.
You can search by computer name or Organization name by inputting all or part of the name into the search bar at the top of the screen and then clicking 'Search'.
Enabling Learning Mode
Please note: Learning and Monitor Only Mode will only work if you have enabled Application Control on your account.
Click the button that has the book and video camera icons next to the computer you wish to enable Learning Mode on.
Select either 'Learning Automatic Group', 'Learning Automatic Computer', or 'Learning Automatic System' from the menu.
- Automatic Group will enable a one-hour Learning Mode on that computer. ThreatLocker will catalog all files that are being installed and executing on that computer and automatically create policies for the computer group the selected computer is in. All activity will be recorded in the Unified Audit.
- Automatic Computer will begin a one-hour Learning Mode on that computer. ThreatLocker will catalog all files that are being installed and executing on that computer and automatically create policies for just that single computer. All activity will be recorded in the Unified Audit.
- Automatic System will begin a one-hour Learning Mode on that computer. ThreatLocker will catalog all drivers that are being installed and create a policy for them for that single computer. All activity will be recorded in the Unified Audit.
After you make your selection, the button will change color and the selected mode will be listed below the computer name.
To end any of the Maintenance periods before the hour is up, click the desired button a second time.
Please note: If you do not wish to end the Maintenance period, click anywhere outside of the End menu to close the menu without ending the Maintenance period. If you click the 'X' you will end the Maintenance period.
Enabling Monitor Only Mode
Select the button that has the book and video camera icons.
Select 'Monitor Only' from the menu.
This will place the selected computer into a Monitor-Only status. No files will be blocked, nothing will be learned, and no policies will be created. All activity will be tracked in the Unified Audit.
To end the Maintenance period early, click the button a second time and then click End.
Please Note: Elevation button will only function if you have purchased and enabled the Elevation product on your ThreatLocker account.
Click the button with the up arrow.
The button will change color, and a one-hour Elevation period will be enabled on the computer. All activity will be recorded in the Unified Audit.
To end the Elevation period early, click the button a second time and then click End.
To refresh the page, pull down.
Click the 3 lines icon beside the ThreatLocker Logo to open the menu.
- Clear cache - Select 'Clear cache' if you have enabled either Application Control or Elevation Control on your ThreatLocker account from the ThreatLocker Portal since opening the Mobile App to force the change to be applied in the Mobile App.
- Help - Select 'Help' to be taken to our KB article on how to use the Mobile App.
- Logout - Select Logout to log out of the Mobile App.