Deploying ThreatLocker with ConnectWise Command (Formerly Continuum RMM)
- Log into the Continuum Portal.
- Navigate to 'Devices' > 'Computers' on the sidebar menu.
- Select the desired organization you are looking to deploy to.
- Select Run.
- Select Command Prompt (CMD) Script from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired device(s) > Continue to Setup.
- Paste in the Deployment Script in the Command Prompt Script.
- Get the latest Deployment Script for Continuum here.
At the top of the script, you will see:
- Replace the X's with your own Unique Identifier.
How to find your Unique Identifier:
The Key is provided to you by ThreatLocker and can be found by navigating to the Computers page, and selecting the 'Install New Computer' button. The Unique Identifier is the key required.
Note: Replace only the first set of X's in the script.
- Select Save As Custom Task (Optional) for convenience.
- In the following window, name the task and fill in the category as desired.
- Select Save.
You will receive confirmation:
This task will now be saved for use later on.
- Select Continue to Scheduling to push it out onto your machine(s).
- Select if you would like to Run now, Run later, Run recurringly, or Run on trigger.
- Select Run Task
Running this deployment script pulls the name from Continuum. If there is a match to an identifier in ThreatLocker, it will install the machine into that organization. If, however, there is no match, it will create a new organization within ThreatLocker under the parent account. Also, note that servers and workstations will be placed into their corresponding group.