Deploying ThreatLocker Using DattoRMM
You may view this article in your web browser, here.
As an alternative, ThreatLocker is now available as a Component in the Datto ComStore. Find the article here.
The following steps demonstrate how to deploy ThreatLocker to your clients utilizing DattoRMM.
- Log into your DattoRMM.
- Navigate to Components > New Components.
- Select the 'Applications' Category.
- Name the new component.
- Edit the description.
- Select 'Save'.
- Select the star on the top left-hand side to toggle favorites (This will allow you to make it a quick job).
- Select the relevant Component Level.
Note: Install commands should be PowerShell.
- Copy and Paste the contents of the PowerShell script into the Script box.
- Get the latest Deployment Script for DattoRMM here.
At the top of the script, you will see:
'$uniqueID = "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX"'
- Replace the X's with your own Unique Identifier. For more information on locating your unique identifier, please refer to our article: How to Locate Your Unique Identifier.
Note: Replace only the first set of X's in the script.
Once your Unique Identifier has been placed,
- Select 'Save' on the bottom right corner of the page.
How to Deploy the Script:
- Navigate to 'Sites' on the navigation bar of DattoRMM.
- Select the customer you wish to deploy.
- Select 'Run a Quick Job'.
- Use the Search function to find your ThreatLocker Deployment.
- Select 'Save'.
The script will create the organizations for you in ThreatLocker, based on your site names in Datto, and will place Servers in the Servers Group and Workstations in the Workstations Group.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.