Deploy ThreatLocker Using Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
This article is based on documentation from Nerdio and has not been verified by the ThreatLocker team. Source: https://help.nerdio.net/hc/en-us/articles/360060124552-Overview-of-Scripted-Actions
Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM) allows you to configure and run a scripted action to install Threatlocker agent on AVD host pools.
- Log into the NMM
- Login to the customer account
- Select Scripted Actions from the main menu
- The scripted action to install the ThreatLocker agent is available in the NMM repository.
- Navigate to Settings>Integrations to configure the scripted action variables ThrealockerOrgName and ThreatlockerUniqueId.
- Your OrgName is your identifier located on the Organizations page of the ThreatLocker portal.
- Your Unique ID can be found on the Deployment Center page or the Computers page. For more information see https://threatlocker.kb.help/getting-your-unique-identifier-from-threatlocker/
- Once the secure variables are configured, go to AVD>Host pools.
- Select a session host where you wish to install the scripted action and select "Run script".
- Select "Install Threatlocker agent" script from the Windows scripts drop-down and click "OK".
- Once the script has been executed, you can log into the session host and verify whether the ThreatLocker agent is installed under folder C:\Program Files\ThreatLocker.
How to Install ThreatLocker Automatically on Every New VM Created for a Host Pool
- At the Account level, navigate to AVD > Host Pools.
- Locate the host pool you wish to install the ThreatLocker Agent on.
- From the action menu, select Properties > VM Deployment.
- Toggle on Run Scripted actions when host VM is CREATED.
- From the drop-down list, select the ThreatLocker installation script.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.