Deploy ThreatLocker Using InTune
This article is based on documentation from Microsoft and has not been verified by the ThreatLocker team.
- Log into the ThreatLocker portal.
- Make sure you are managing the correct organization, or switch organizations using the Organizations page.
- Click on the Computers page.
- Select Install New Computer.
- Download the PowerShell Script for the group you are installing.
Add into Microsoft InTune.
Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager Admin Center.
- Select Devices > PowerShell scripts > Add.
- Enter a script name and description and select Next.
- Script Location: Browse to the location of your ThreatLockerPS1 Script and select Next.
- Select No under the "Script Signature Check" section and select Next.
- Select No (default) runs the script in a 32-bit PowerShell host and select Next.
- Assign any Scope tags (Not required).
- Select Groups, you wish to assign to.
- Click next and Click Add to Add the Script.
Please note: The endpoint will require a reboot in order for ThreatLocker to install.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.