Create a Computer Group that does not learn
Computer Groups that do not learn are useful for computers that you do not want to learn or profile automatically when in Learning Mode (e.g. restricted computers, or computers that will be left in Monitor Mode, that you do not want to affect your environment).
To create a computer group that does not learn:
- Select Computer Groups from the left navigation menu
- Click New Computer Group.
- Enter a name for the Group
- Select "Do not automatically create policies". This means the computer will not be put into Learning Mode but will be in Monitor Mode.
- Select Save.
- Move the computer to the group, by editing the Computer on the Computers page, and selecting the new group name.