Allowing ThreatLockerService to Retrieve your AD Groups
In order for the ThreatLockerService to be able to retrieve your active directory groups, the Domain Computers must be a member of the Windows Authorization Access Group.
Steps for Allowing ThreatLockerService to Retrieve your AD Groups:
- Navigate to your Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Under your domain controller click on the Builtin folder.
- Toward the bottom of the folder right click the "Windows Authorization Access Group" security group and click properties.
- At the top of the properties window click the Members tab and then add a new member.
- In the "Enter the object names to select" add the Domain Computers.
- Click Apply and okay.
- Restart the ThreatlockerService from the Threatlocker portal.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.