Agent Version 6.6 Release Notes
- Kill Running Processes - Deny Policies now include the option to 'Kill Running Processes'. When enabled, once a file matches that Policy, the process that the file originated from will be terminated.
- Windows 11 Upgrade - ThreatLocker 6.6 now supports the feature update to Windows 11.
- General improvements to performance
- Improvements to Core performance and caching
- Resolved a Remote Presence issue some customers experienced that caused offline file synchronization to fail.
- Resolved an Elevation issue that some customers experienced that caused Elevation Control to fail to elevate the privileges of a non-admin user when Local Security Authority (LSA) Protection was enabled.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.