This article contains the details on the features and fixes released with "ThreatLocker 6.0"
- ThreatLocker Elevation introduced
New Features and Improvements
- Added Registry Key containing the current ThreatLocker Agent version installed on the Computer - "ThreatLockerVersion"
- Automatically Delete Temporary Files from the ThreatLocker folder when updates are completed.
- Resolves an issue where Installed By was causing a match when installed by another application
- Remote Presence introduced
- Tray updated to a friendlier design
- The tray icon is now able to be changed, you can also use (hide) to hide the tray icon, and (disable) to stop the tray from opening.
- Resolves an issue where if both Networking and Registry ringfencing were enabled, Registry ringfencing would not apply
Fixes and Improvements
- Changed Timezone of Blocked Items in-tray, to the local time on the computer.
- Changed Timezone of Schedules to use the local time of the computer.
- Resolves an issue where a bug in older intel CPU's could cause a BSoD
- Resolves an issue where a potential conflict with ESET could cause a BSoD
- Made improvements to the core database, so when downloading on a computer with low amounts of memory, the core will be downloaded in subsections improving computer performance and reducing the risk of an out of memory error.