Agent Version 5.30
We are excited to announce our latest build, "ThreatLocker 5.30". The new build brings improvements and enhancements. The improvements are listed in order below:
- Due to various conflicts, we have removed the logging of PowerShell commands from the mainstream build and limited it to the PS build.
- Added significant performance improvements when installing or deleting new executable or DLL files.
- Fixed an issue where partial files on WinSXS folder are only hashed in a partial state.
- Fixes issue with slow performance on some disk types
If you wish to make use of 5.30, please perform the following steps.
- Log into the ThreatLocker Portal.
- Select the Computer Groups page.
- Select the group you wish to test on.
- Select the "Update ThreatLocker Version"
- Select 5.30
- Wait for 2-3 minutes to give the agent chance to download the new build.
- Select the computers page.
- Select your computer, and select Restart Service.
- Your computer should check-in within 5.30 within a few minutes.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.