Agent Version 6.0
This article contains the details on the features and fixes released with "ThreatLocker 6.0"
- ThreatLocker Elevation introduced
New Features and Improvements
- Added Registry Key containing the current ThreatLocker Agent version installed on the Computer - "ThreatLockerVersion"
- Automatically Delete Temporary Files from the ThreatLocker folder when updates are completed.
- Resolves an issue where Installed By was causing a match when installed by another application
- Remote Presence introduced
- Tray updated to a friendlier design
- The tray icon is now able to be changed, you can also use (hide) to hide the tray icon, and (disable) to stop the tray from opening.
- Resolves an issue where if both Networking and Registry ringfencing were enabled, Registry ringfencing would not apply
Fixes and Improvements
- Changed Timezone of Blocked Items in-tray, to the local time on the computer.
- Changed Timezone of Schedules to use the local time of the computer.
- Resolves an issue where a bug in older intel CPU's could cause a BSoD
- Resolves an issue where a potential conflict with ESET could cause a BSoD
- Made improvements to the core database, so when downloading on a computer with low amounts of memory, the core will be downloaded in subsections improving computer performance and reducing the risk of an out of memory error.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.