Agent Version 5.27
We are excited to announce our latest build, "ThreatLocker 5.27". The new build brings improvements and enhancements. The improvements are listed in order below:-
- Fixes an issue with Tamper Protection Mode, where Solarwinds N-Central is unable to Monitor the Service when tamper protection is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where restarting the driver when a computer is processing data can cause the system to crash.
- Fixes issue where ThreatLocker is removed after upgrading to Windows 10 2004
- Prevents tray popups when command prompt falsely reports none executable files, with the executive the action.
If you wish to make use of 5.27, please perform the following steps.
- Log into the ThreatLocker Portal.
- Select the Computer Groups page.
- Select the group you wish to test on.
- Select the "Update ThreatLocker Version"
- Select 5.27
- Wait for 2-3 minutes to give the agent chance to download the new build.
- Select the computers page.
- Select your computer, and select Restart Service.
- Your computer should check in with 5.27 within a few minutes.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.