Agent Version 5.26
We are excited to announce our latest build, "ThreatLocker 5.26". The new build brings improvements and enhancements. The improvements are listed in order below:-
- Performance improvements. ThreatLocker has made changes to our service, to reduce the processing when there are shared libraries used. This can reduce the number of files processed during startup by up to 75%
- Added support for blank processes using storage policies. You can now specify  to represent no process in a storage policy.
- Fixed issue, where core files are not transferred correctly from 5.24 or below to 5.25 or above.
If you wish to make use of 5.26, please perform the following steps.
- Log into the ThreatLocker Portal.
- Select the Computer Groups page.
- Select the group you wish to test on.
- Select the "Update ThreatLocker Version"
- Select 5.26
- Wait for 2-3 minutes to give the agent chance to download the new build.
- Select the computers page.
- Select your computer, and select Restart Service.
- Your computer should check in with 5.26 within a few minutes.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.