Disable Tamper Protection
The following article covers the steps required to disable Tamper Protection.
Note: Tamper Protection is now available for disabling on a single device.
Disabling Tamper Protection
- Log into the ThreatLocker Portal.
- Navigate to "Computers" from the left menu
- Select "Maintenance Mode" on the desired PC.
- The next pop-up will pull up the maintenance schedule.
- Click the drop-down for "Maintenance Type" shown below.
- Navigate to "Tamper Protection Disabled" mode
- Finally, click "Add Maintenance Schedule" in order finish disabling Tamper Protection.
Note: The "End" button (as shown with red box below) confirms Tamper Protection being disabled is currently in use.
Additional Note: File and registry permissions will take effect on next check-in. For the service and driver permissions you will need to restart the service.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.