Branding – Changing an Organization Logo
This article will cover the basics of changing the logo of an Organization through the ThreatLocker Portal.
Before getting started, there are a couple of pre-requisites.
How to Change the Organization Logo in the Threatlocker Portal
On the left-hand side of the portal, you will see your navigation tools as usual.
- Navigate to the "Organizations" tab.
- Enter the Organization that you are looking to brand
After you have located the Organization:
- Select the pencil icon adjacent to the Organization name.
- In the newly created window, select the "Branding" tab.
- Input the URL containing the desired image in the Logo text box within the Branding tab.
- Select Save.
The logo may take up to 5 mintutes to fully appear. You can check if it's downloaded locally in your C:\Program Files\ThreatLocker directory, and look for logo.jpg
After you see the logo is locally downloaded, kill off the ThreatLockerTray in Task manager and/or log out and log back in.