Create a Computer Group that does not learn.
Computer Groups that do not learn for computers that you do not want to learn or profile automatically when in learning mode. These groups are useful for restricted computers, or computers that will be left in Monitor Mode, and you do not want to affect your environment.
To create a computer group that does not learn.
- Select Computer Groups from the left navigation menu
- Click New Computer Group.
- Enter a name for the Group
- Select "Do not automatically create policies". This means the computer will not be profiled when in Monitor Mode.
- If you want the computer to be able to be uninstalled or removed, uncheck the Tamper Protection box.
- Select Save.
- Move the computer to the group, by editing the Computer on the Computers page, and selecting the new group name.